Unity seeks an Authorizations Specialist to join our team at INNERVISION ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Authorizations Specialist must have previous experience with medical terminology, the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment, and have excellent communication and grammar skills with moderate computer knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Medical office experience, in radiology preferred
• Scheduling, billing/coding, charge entry experience preferred
• Previous insurance pre-authorizations, multi-phone line, and Allscript EMR experience required
• Healthcare Provider CPR preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.