Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CARE CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one physician and four Nurse Practitioners.
Our ideal Certified Medical Assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Experience in Physician Office, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room setting is preferred. Excellent organizational, phlebotomy, and multi-tasking skills a must. Drug screen and Workman’s Compensation knowledge is a benefit. Works independently and is a strategic thinker. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Hours will be Five 8-hour shifts or Four 10-hour shifts.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Urgent Care, or Emergency Room setting experience, preferred
• Occupational Medicine experience, preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking
• 2 Years Medical Office Experience, preferred
• License(s): CMA or RMA, preferred
• Allscripts knowledge, preferred
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday (8am – 6pm)
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.