Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at LAFAYETTE CANCER CARE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal certified medical assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The certified medical assistant must be able to work in a team based environment to deliver compassionate, comprehensive care. Strong phlebotomy experience preferred. Majority of the role is patient centered with lab draws and authorizations for oral medications. At Lafayette Cancer Care, our focus is to care for the whole person, not just to fight the disease.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking ,organizational and computer skills
• 2 Years Medical Office Experience, preferred
• License(s): CMA or RMA, required
• Certification(s): High School Diploma, required
• Allscripts knowledge, preferred
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.