Unity Seeks a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal certified medical assistant will have medical office experience with a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The certified medical assistant must have good organizational, communication and computer skills; along with excellent patient relations and multi-tasking skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
• 1-2 years Medical Assistant Experience preferred
• License(s): CMA required
• Allscripts knowledge, preferred
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.