Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our Certified Medical Assistants play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve. At Unity Surgical Center, we put our patients first because as our motto states, “To Us……It’s All About You”.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills required
• Must have attention to detail
• Must be able to provide comfort for patient at all times
• 2 years’ experience preferred
• Experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
• License(s): CMA or CNA
• Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS preferred
• Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
• Prepare patients for examinations, treatments and procedures
• Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
• No weekends, no holidays, profit sharing opportunities
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.