An Environmental Assistant to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties. This position will be responsible for cleaning bays and beds, stocking linens, and will also be responsible for assisting patients with mobility.
Our ideal applicant must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced, team-oriented environment while always providing excellent patient care. At Unity Surgical Center, we put our patients first because as our motto states, “To Us……It’s All About You”.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills required
• Must have attention to detail
• Experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
• Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS preferred
• Full or Part Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.