Unity seeks an Image Management Assistant to join our team at INNERVISION ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. InnerVision is an outpatient imaging center providing a full scope of radiology services to patients and physicians in North Central Indiana.
Position requirements include: multi-tasking, computer experience, good communication skills, excellent customer service, ability to prioritize tasks, and previous experience with medical imaging and Allscripts.
Our ideal Image Management Assistant will have basic computer knowledge, great communication, and good organizational skills. Must be able to provide superior customer service and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous medical office experience required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and computer skills
• High school diploma required
• CPR certification required
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.