Unity seeks a Medical Assistant to join our team at SOUTHSIDE FAMILY PRACTICE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Medical Assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will display excellent organizational and time management skills and must also demonstrate exceptional customer service even when situations of being under pressure arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Allscripts knowledge preferred
• Medical Office Experience preferred
• Completion of a Medical Assistant Course required
• License(s): CMA or RMA preferred
• Certification(s): High School Diploma required
• Monday – Friday
• Flexibility with hours is required
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.