Unity seeks a Medical Billing Specialist to join our team at CENTRAL BILLING OFFICE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal candidate has knowledge of accounts receivable and billing office procedures, computer skills, excellent customer service, organizational, communication and time management skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects. Previous medical billing experience and good analytical skills preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Customer Service skills
• Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office products
• Previous Medical office experience preferred
• Certification(s): High School Diploma or GED
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday , 8am – 5pm
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.