Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at UNITY IMMEDIATE CARE CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician and one Nurse Practitioner.
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical office experience preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must be able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous patient scheduling experience, preferred
• Must enjoy working with the public even when situations of being under pressure arise.
• Certification(s): High School Diploma required
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Verify and update patient information
• Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
• Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
• Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
• PRN, work as needed
• Lafayette, IN
• Must be available to work 12- hour shifts
• Must be available to work weekends evenings, and some holidays
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.