Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at an INTERNAL MEDICINE practice division of Unity Healthcare. The candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Receptionist Requirements include: multi-tasking, computer experience, good communication skills, excellent customer service, answering phones, checking patients in/out, processing referrals, and loading insurances. Medical office experience preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical Front Office Experience preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Previous patient scheduling experience preferred
• Certification(s): High School Diploma required
• This is a PRN position
• Practice is located in West Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.