Unity seeks a Medical Records Scanner to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal Medical Records Scanner will possess great organizational skills and ability to work well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for scanning medical records in a timely fashion.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must be detailed oriented
• Computer skills required
• Must have the ability to be a self-starter
• High School diploma required
• Part Time, 20-25 hrs/ wk
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.