Unity seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for monitoring and assessing patient care throughout the evening and providing instructions, information, and counseling to patients and their families before discharge.
• Lafayette, IN
• Shift: Night, anticipated hours 7pm – 7am, occasional day time hours available
• Nights range from Monday – Thursday, No Friday nights, no weekends or holidays!
• Paid Holidays! Profit sharing opportunities!
• Shift differential pay!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Peri-Operative experience in an ambulatory setting, preferred
• License(s): RN
• Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS, preferred
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.