Unity seeks an Occupational Therapist to join our team at LAFAYETTE REHABILITATION SERVICES, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Occupational Therapist is a strong promoter of physical therapy to both the patients in front of them, as well as, the public. The right candidate believes it is their mission, like ours, to maximize the quality of life by providing your patients with world-class therapy services of the utmost quality, compassion, and care. We are looking for candidates that value expanding their personal growth and knowledge.
The right candidate is able to independently evaluate patients with musculoskeletal dysfunctions, develop an appropriate plan of care and implement the treatment utilizing evidence- based research. This therapist can work in a fast-paced, energetic environment. They are also willing to learn and implement new ideas.
If you value being part of a team where your ideas and questions are encouraged, you like to have fun while working hard to provide patients with exceptional care and believe in treating your co-workers and patients with respect and integrity, then Lafayette Rehabilitation Services is the facility for you!
Do you want to find a place where it’s not just a JOB but a career where you are treated like family, then we want to hear from you!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• New graduates welcome to apply
• License(s): Occupational Therapy
• Candidate must be eligible for Indiana Licensure
• Interest and experience with orthopedic conditions, lymphedema, balance/ vestibular rehabilitation, aquatic rehab a plus!
• Part Time, PRN with possible expansion to Full Time if interested
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday- Friday
• Clinic hours are Monday-Thursday 7:00- 6:30 and Friday 7:00- 5:00
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.