Unity seeks a Patient Care Representative to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal Patient Care Representative will have the ability to work with all customers in a kind, calm, compassionate and business-like manner while working in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be working in a collaborative role with a multidisciplinary team. Primary duties will include greeting patients and families on the day of surgery, preparing the patient’s chart prior to their arrival, and efficiently completing the clerical portion of the patient’s registration process.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Proficiency with medical terminology
• Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills required
• Must be a self-starter, team player and display exceptional customer service
• Must have attention to detail and enjoy handling many different tasks throughout the day
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Assembling packets
• Answering multi-phone lines
• Completing clerical paperwork
• Registering patients for surgery
• Data entry, patient pre-registration, loading insurance
• Processing payments
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.