Unity seeks a Pension Analyst to join our UNITY HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION team.
Our ideal Pension Analyst will possess the following skills: attention to detail, ability to prioritize work volume and multitask, along with excellent organization and communication skills. The individual will need to work well in a fast paced environment and maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 5 years of experience in benefit plan administration
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Human Resources (or a similar field)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Products required
• Human Resources Information System (HRIS) experience preferred
• Full Time
• Lafayette, Indiana
• Standard Hours: M-F 8 am–5pm (salaried position)
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.