Unity seeks a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team at MIRACLES REHABILITATION, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Miracles Rehabilitation is a locally- owned outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinic. We seek to empower, encourage, and enrich the lives of the patients we serve. Our ideal candidate is an energetic career orientated professional that cares deeply about their patients and clients. They must also believe it is their mission, like ours, to maximize the quality of life by providing patients with world-class therapy services.
If you are looking for vast professional growth and the opportunity to expand your knowledge by working within the ONLY facility in Indiana with Certified and/or Fellowship Trained staff members possessing expertise in Applied Functional Science (The Study of Authentic Human Movement), Miracles Rehabilitation is the facility for you!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 5 Years of experience preferred
• New graduates welcome to apply
• License(s): PT/ PTA
• Candidate must be eligible for Indiana Licensure
• Strong passion for patient care
• Special consideration will be given to a candidate with experience or has a passion in Pelvic Health Care
• Full-Time or Part-Time
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.