Unity seeks a Quality Assistant to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION.
Our ideal Quality Assistant will work directly with the Quality Coordinator to track and monitor data associated with quality reporting measures for Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and commercial insurer Quality Payment Programs. The Quality Assistant will maintain ongoing knowledge of quality reporting guidelines and focus on improving quality patient care and cost reduction by means of quality reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Trade School/Clinical Certification (CMA, QMA, Pharmacy Tech, CRC etc.)
• 2-3 years of medical experience required
• Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Part Time (20 – 24 hours)
• Lafayette, IN
• Flexible scheduling
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.