Unity seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal Registered Nurse will have a strong clinical background, with prior peri–operative experience in an ambulatory surgery setting. The Registered Nurse must be able to provide excellent patient care while working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. At Unity Surgical Center, we put our patients first because as our motto states, “To Us……It’s All About You”.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills, required
• Must have attention to detail
• Must be able to provide comfort for patient at all times
• Peri-Operative experience in an ambulatory setting, preferred
• License(s): RN
• Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS, preferred
• Full Time or Part Time
• No weekends, no holidays, profit sharing opportunities
• Lafayette, IN
• http://www.unityhc.com/medical-practices/unity-surgical-centerOpens in New Window
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.