Unity seeks a Surgery Scheduler to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Surgery Scheduler will have the ability to work with all customers in a kind, calm, compassionate and business-like manner while working in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be working in a collaborative role with a multidisciplinary team. Primary duties will include scheduling surgical cases, monitoring the surgery schedule, and relaying information regarding the schedule as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills required
• High attention to detail
• Ability to interact with others in a calm and friendly manner
• Professional telephone etiquette
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Full Time
• No weekends, no holidays, profit sharing opportunities!
• Lafayette, IN
• http://www.unityhc.com/medical-practices/unity-surgical-centerOpens in New Window
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.