Unity seeks a Transcriptionist to join our team at INNERVISION ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Transcriptionist will have a prior experience with medical terminology, the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment, and have excellent communication and grammar skills with moderate computer knowledge. The applicant must have previous transcription / editing skills and the ability to accurately type 75 – 80 WPM.
• Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
• Must understand medical terminology
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Medical Office Experience, radiology preferred
• Experience with PowerScribe preferred
• Experience with Medinformatix software preferred
• 5 Years of Experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Certificate of Transcription education preferred
• Part Time
• Lafayette, IN, this is an onsite position.
• Monday – Friday
• 1pm – 6:30pm
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued Paid Time Off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or Federal law.