Indiana Spine Center
We've Got Your Back!
This is Indiana's first, and currently only, fully comprehensive spinal center, offering innovative surgical techniques, interventional pain management, and dedicated spinal rehabilition.
From innovative surgical techniques to interventional pain management to dedicated spinal rehabilitation, we've got your back!
Dr. John Gorup performing a Navigated PLIF Procedure, featuring Elevate™ Spinal System and CD Horizon® Solera® Awl Tap Screw (ATS)™. (Note: Some graphic views.)
- Scoliosis Research Society - A professional organization made up of physicians and allied health personnel. Our primary focus is on providing continuing medical education for healthcare professionals and on funding / supporting research in spinal deformities. Founded in 1966, the SRS has gained recognition as one of the world's premier spine societies.
- National Association of Spine Specialists - The (NASS6) LEGISLATIVE ACTION CENTER gives you information you need to understand health policy issues being debated in state legislatures and on Capitol Hill. Click here to access tools you can use to make YOUR voice heard and make a difference!
- North American Spine Society - NASS is a multidisciplinary medical organization that advances quality spine care through education, research, and advocacy.
- Spine Universe - Click for help with lumbar, thoracic, and cervical back problems. From backache to piriformis syndrome or prolapsed discs, SpineUniverse provides accurate, trusted medical information reviewed by leading orthopedic and neurosurgeons from around the world.
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Treatment of Scoliosis
- Treatment of Disc Herniations