Unity seeks a Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal CST will have a strong clinical background, with prior experience in an ambulatory surgery setting. The CST will be working closely with surgeons, anesthesiologist, registered nurses, and other surgical personnel, to deliver appropriate patient care before, during, and after surgery. At Unity Surgical Center, we put our patients first because as our motto states, “To Us……It’s All About You”.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills required
• Must have attention to detail
• Must be able to perform under pressure in stressful and emergency situations
• Experience in an ambulatory setting, preferred
• Certification(s): CST required; BLS, ACLS, PALS preferred
• Full Time
• No weekends, no holidays, profit sharing opportunities!
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.