Unity seeks an Ambulatory Surgical Coder to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Surgical Coder will assign CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes to ambulatory surgical center cases, as well as enter the charges into the practice management software. Candidates should have a strong understanding of applicable coding guidelines, CCI edits, medical record documentation requirements, as well as medical billing and payer policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Coding Certification (CCS-P, CCS, CPC, RHIT or RHIA)
• 2 years coding experience with outpatient facility or ambulatory surgery
• Medial record and billing knowledge
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Full Time, Benefits Eligible
• Day shift; Monday – Friday
• Position is IN HOUSE – Remote access not offered at this time
• Unity Healthcare Administration, 1250 S Creasy Lane, Suite A, Lafayette, IN 47905
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.