Unity seeks a Recovery Coach to join our team at Diane Begley, MD, Family Medicine, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. The candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
This is a combined position of a Recovery Coach, and classic front office/administrative work. Our ideal Recovery Coach would have good interpersonal skills, desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. The candidate will work closely with the physician. This practice has one physician and is shared with a counselor.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Certified recovery coach. Experience preferred.
• Life experience with SUD and recovery. (Note: Unity’s background search goes back 7 years and includes a thorough drug screen.)
• Computer experience required.
• Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge preferred, alternatively, one needs an aptitude for learning programs.
• Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize.
FRONT OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Verify and update patient information in medical records
• Verify insurance
• Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments
• Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
• Maintain patient records
• Fill out forms
• Complete special projects as needed
• Part-Time, approximately 20 hours per week
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.