Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at ESTEP FAMILY MEDICINE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with two physicians and one Nurse Practitioner.
Our ideal Certified Medical Assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The medical assistant will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must have attention to detail
• Certifications, required
• License(s): CMA or RMA, required
• Certification(s): BLS, required
• Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus!
• Full/ Part Time, (Monday- Friday)
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.