Unity seeks a part-time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team at our CASS EMPLOYER CLINIC, in Logansport, IN. Candidate will be joining a well-established employer clinic primary care practice.
Our CMAs play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Medical office experience preferred
• License(s): CMA or RMA required
• Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus!
• Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
• Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician
• Prepare patients for examinations, treatments and procedures
• Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
• Assists in scheduling patient appointments
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.