Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team at PREFERRED PEDIATRICS OF LAFAYETTE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with three Physicians and four Nurse Practitioners.
Our Certified Medical Assistants play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have a passion for caring for children and possess excellent customer service skills
• Medical office experience and knowledge of medical terminology required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must have the ability to work as a team
• License(s): CMA or LPN required
• Assist Physicians with procedures and clinical care
• Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
• Assists in scheduling patient appointments
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Assist other team members with triage coverage and complete projects as needed
• Monday – Friday
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.