Unity seeks a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our team at LAFAYETTE CANCER CARE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Certified Pharmacy Technician will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Certified Pharmacy Technician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have strong organization, communication, and multi – tasking skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• License(s): Pharmacy Technician
• IV and Chemotherapy mixing skills, required
• Knowledge of EMR, preferred
• Oral dispensing/retail pharmacy experience
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.