Unity seeks a Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal CST will work closely with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, and other surgical personnel to deliver exceptional patient care before, during, and after surgery. We are looking for a CST who is reliable, works well as a member of the surgical team, and can thrive in a fast-past environment!
• Prepares the operating room by selecting and opening sterile instruments
• Assembles, adjusts, and checks non-sterile equipment
• Utilizes sterilizers, lights, suction machines, electrosurgical units, and diagnostic equipment during surgery
• Assists with sponge, needle, and other supply counts to track materials used in surgery
• Excellent communication skills required
• High attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
• Certification(s): CST required; BLS preferred
• Full Time
• No weekends, no holidays, profit sharing opportunities!
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.