Unity seeks a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for the executive leadership for the entire business of the company, including its professional and technical clinical services, administrative operations, and strategic initiatives. The CEO is accountable to Board of Managers and reports directly to its President.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
• An undergraduate degree in business or finance, with a graduate degree in healthcare or business administration preferable
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
• Ten or more years of executive leadership experience in the healthcare field, preferably managing a physician medical practice
• Experience with and advanced knowledge of integrated care models, including inpatient and outpatient facility care, primary care, medical and surgical specialists, and ancillary services
• Experience in leadership of a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center, comprehensive imaging and other specialty services with history of identifying and implementing overall organizational efficiencies and optimizing the Company’s businesses’ profitability
• Strong working knowledge and operational understanding of medical reimbursement models (professional and technical), fee structures, billing processes and benchmarks, healthcare economics, Federal and State healthcare regulations and compliance (including but not limited to Stark and Anti-Kickback statutes) and evolving pricing models
• Payer relationships and payer contracting experience with proven bundling and risk assumption experience
• Proven ability to develop plans for business expansion, physician recruiting and retention, and quality enhancements
• Experience with multiple physician compensation models and implementing change
• Understand organizational development, relate to both clinical and administrative staff and develop productive relationships
• Proactive, decisive, and outstanding communication skills, with ability to build positive relationships across the organization including achieving consensus for developed strategic plans, as well as with relevant hospital, employer and other business partners
• Create and foster an environment to engage executive and management team members to support organizational growth and change
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.