Unity seeks a Clinical Assistant to join our team at LAFAYETTE REHABILITATION SERVICES, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Clinical Assistant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with people of various physical abilities, able to multi-task, and be an integral part of the daily operations of the clinic.
Duties may include doing laundry, helping in the front office, to assisting therapists with patient set up, scribing, and performing post-offer work screens. Basic Computer knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Word) is required. The ideal candidate would be a college senior/graduate from the Movement Science/ Kinesiology-related program. Some Medical background is preferred.
If you are wondering if physical or occupational therapy might be a career for you, we want to talk with you. At Lafayette Rehab we live the DREAM daily. We believe in Doing the right thing, have Respect for all, Everyone is a teacher and a learner, go Above and beyond and Manage your domain (Not sure what this means, come and talk to us.)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical office experience preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Certification(s): High School Diploma, required
• Part Time, Average 25 hours/week but can evolve into full time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.