Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant or Registered Nursing Assistant to join the team at our BENTON HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER, in Fowler, IN. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice, serving area employers in a family practice setting. Family medicine experience preferred but not required.
Our CMA/RMA/RNA’s play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Medical office experience preferred
• License(s): CMA, RMA or RNA required
• EMR experience a plus
• Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
• Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Provider
• Prepare patients for examinations, treatments and procedures
• Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
• Assists in scheduling patient appointments, answers phones, triage calls
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Employees who work at least 30 hours per week are offered benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.