Unity Healthcare seeks an experienced, full-time Medical Front Office Receptionist to join the team our EAR NOSE AND THROAT OF LAFAYETTE division. Candidate will be joining a busy, new specialty practice.
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization and in this office will perform both front and back office duties. With your focus on customer service and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Willingness to adhere to the Missions, Vision and Values of Ear, Nose & Throat of Lafayette
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including demonstrated ease with learning and analyzing new software. Commitment to becoming a strong user in a short timeframe
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Medical office experience preferred but not required
• Schedule office appointments and surgeries, complete prior authorizations and communicate with patients
• EMR experience a plus
• Team Mentality: Willingness to cross-cover for other staff when needed
• Adherence to the Mission, Vision and Values of Ear, Nose & Throat of Lafayette
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Verify and update patient information in medical records
• Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
• Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.