Unity seeks an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
Our Executive Assistant will work directly with the Chief Legal Officer (CLO). The successful candidate will assist the CLO with all phases of administrative functions including preparing documents, analysis, record-keeping and scheduling. Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects. Strong organization and communication skills are required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Associate’s degree (in a business or health care related discipline) and recent experience as an Executive Assistant or Legal Assistant preferred
• Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information with utmost care
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional telephone and written/verbal communication skills with proficiency in grammar and spelling
• Excellent drafting/proofreading/editing skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Works well in a fast-paced environment easily multi-tasking
• Advanced computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or another presentation software tool preferred. Working knowledge of Adobe, electronic document storage, and contract draft management
• Managing Executive’s calendar, calls, and correspondence/mail
• Attending meeting with CLO, including occasional evening meetings, as directed
• Ensuring delivery of outgoing mail and other deliveries, faxes, etc.
• Drafting/proofreading/revising a variety of contracts and correspondence
• Working with other resources to ensure timely response to legal requests for medical records
• Assisting CLO with public complaints and issues
• Providing back up support (in collaboration with another Executive Assistant) for full time Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
• Being an extension and personal reflection of the Executive
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (but additional hours are expected based on project load and deadlines).
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.