Unity seeks a part-time Front Office Receptionist to join the team at our BENTON HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER, in Fowler, IN. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice, serving area employers in a family practice setting. Office experience required, medical office experience preferred.
Our Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• 1-2 years of office experience required, medical office preferred
• Computer and switchboard experience required
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Verify and update patient information in medical records
• Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments
• Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
• Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
• Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Employees who work at least 30 hours per week are offered benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.