Unity seeks a Health Screener to join our team at Unity Healthcare! The Health Screener will be the first point of contact for all visitors and patients entering the facility and will be responsible for asking the required screening questions and administering temperature checks.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be able to follow guidelines to determine if the individual is clear to enter the facility
- Ability to exhibit behaviors that provide a positive experience for all people entering the facility
- Confidentiality – maintain confidentiality of personal information – Candidate should keep the temperatures they read, the audible responses they receive, and the reactions/responses they observe confidential except as necessary to administer the screening process
- Act with integrity, confidentiality and compassion
- Good people skills – works effectively with teams and other departments
- No prior medical experience required
- Temporary, Part Time, Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Not eligible for benefits
- Lafayette, Indiana
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.