Unity seeks a Medical Assistant to join our team at LAFAYETTE NEUROLOGY, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal medical assistant will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The medical assistant will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys working with the public even when situations of being under pressure arise. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Allscripts PM/EMR training preferred
• Certifications or medical office experience, preferred
• License(s): CMA or RMA, preferred
• Certification(s): BLS
• Part Time, Monday – Friday, (two days a week)
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.