Unity seeks a Medical Assistant to join our team at LAFAYETTE GASTROENTEROLOGY, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician.
Our Medical Assistants play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Allscripts/EMR training preferred
• License(s): CMA preferred
• Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician
• Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
• Assists in scheduling patient appointments
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
• Part-Time or PRN
• Lafayette, IN
• Office hours and days will vary
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.