Unity seeks a Medical Assistant/ Medical Receptionist to join our team at FLORA FAMILY MEDICINE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician and one Nurse Practitioner.
Our Medical Assistants and Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Completion of a Medical Assistant program or similar, preferred
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus!
• Must be open to performing Medical Assistant and Medical Receptionist duties
• Prepare patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
• Verify and update patient information in medical records
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
• Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
• Flora, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.