Pickerill, Adler, Reed, & Williams Family Medicine – Requisition #2375
Unity Healthcare, LLC, is a comprehensive, multi-specialty healthcare provider with offices throughout North Central Indiana. With our 100+ Healthcare Providers, innovative technology, and wide range of services and treatment options we help each patient live their best life. At Unity Healthcare, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees.
- Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
- Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician
- Prepare patients for examinations, treatments, and procedures
- Document patient information utilizing electronic medical records
- Assists in scheduling patient appointments
- Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
- Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
Requirements & Skills
- Previous medical experience
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and computer skills
- Must display exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Certification(s): BLS a plus!
- License(s): CMA or RMA preferred (but not required)
- Full Time
- Practice Website: https://www.unityhc.com/practice/pickerill-adler-reed-williams-family-medicine/
Unity Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer