Unity seeks a Medical Assistant to join our team at LAFAYETTE SURGICAL CLINIC, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Medical Assistant will have front and back office duties as well as a strong clinical background with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will display excellent organizational and time management skills and must also demonstrate exceptional customer service even when situations of being under pressure arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical Assistant degree required
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Allscripts knowledge preferred
• Surgical knowledge is a plus!
• Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.