Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at INDIANA SPINE CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Receptionist Requirements include: multi-tasking, computer experience, strong communication skills, excellent customer service, answering phones, checking patients in/out, charge entry, loading insurances, and working reports as needed.
Our ideal Medical Receptionist will display excellent organizational and time management skills, while being attentive to detail. The Medical Receptionist will demonstrate exceptional customer service and must be able to mulit-task in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly the Medical Receptionist must be a team player and have honesty and integrity when performing job duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical office experience, preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Previous patient scheduling experience, preferred
• Charge entry experience, preferred
• Certification(s): High School Diploma, required
• Full Time, Monday – Friday
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.