Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at LAI PLASTIC SURGERY, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one Physician and one Nurse Practitioner.
Our ideal Medical Receptionist will display excellent organizational and time management skills, while being attentive to detail. The Medical Receptionist will demonstrate exceptional customer service even when situations of being under pressure arise. Most importantly the Medical Receptionist must be a team player and have honesty and integrity when performing job duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Medical office experience, required
• Basic computer knowledge, preferred
• Must have attention to detail
• Must display honesty, integrity and be a team player
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.