Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at INNERVISION ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. InnerVision is an outpatient imaging center providing a full scope of radiology services to patients and physicians in North Central Indiana.
Receptionist requirements include: multi-tasking, computer experience, good communication skills, excellent customer service, answering phones, checking patients in/out, and data entry. Medical office experience preferred.
Our ideal Medical Receptionist will have basic computer knowledge, great communication, and good organizational skills. Must be able to provide superior customer service and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment while maintaining a positive attitude. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous medical office experience required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and computer skills
• Previous patient scheduling experience preferred
• High school diploma required
• CPR certification required
• Must be able to do basic addition and subtraction for payments
• Part time
• Evenings, 3 days / week, 2p-8p and available for Saturdays as needed
• Not eligible for benefits
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.