Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CARE CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Receptionist Requirements include: multi-tasking, computer experience, good communication skills, excellent customer service, answering phones, checking patients in/out, data entry, loading insurances, and working reports as needed. Medical office experience preferred.
Our ideal Medical Receptionist will have basic computer knowledge, great communication and good organizational skills. Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys working with the public even when situations of being under pressure arise. Honesty, integrity, and being a team player are also required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Patient registration and 1-2 years medical office experience preferred
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• General office and patient relations skills
• Certification(s): High School Diploma required
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday
• https://www.unityhc.com/practice/regional-occupational-care-center/Opens in New Window
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-own ed and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.