Unity seeks a Medical Records Clerk to join our team at PICKERILL, ADLER, REED & WILLIAMS FAMILY MEDICINE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Medical Records Clerk will possess excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records and reporting patient information for health standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous Medical office experience required
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Good organization and communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Monday- Friday
• 8am- 5pm
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.