Unity seeks a Medical Records Clerk to join our team at LAFAYETTE ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Medical Records Clerk will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast pasted environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records and reporting patient information for health standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous Medical office experience required
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience, preferred
• Good organization and communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Full Time
• Monday- Friday
• 8am- 5pm
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.