Unity seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our team at LAFAYETTE NEUROLOGY, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Physician will be joining a well-established practice with one physician and one nurse practitioner.
Our ideal physician will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The successful candidate will be personable and skilled at relationship building in order to help create a positive atmosphere at this location. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
• US Residency Required or J1 visa holders
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Experienced neurologist or new fellows are encouraged to apply
• Active Unrestricted Osteopathic or Medical License
• License(s): MD or DO
• Certification(s): Board certified or eligible.
• Not Excluded from Medicare or Medicaid
• Full Time
• No inpatient call
• Join one physician and a nurse practitioner
• EEG and EMG on site.
• Malpractice-friendly state
• Primary care built-in referral base
• Strong specialty support
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties.. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana. Unity physicians are provided sufficient autonomy and decision-making authority to practice and meet the changing medical needs of patients, while enjoying the benefits and economic rewards of a large medical group. We offer excellent income potential, a great work environment and a competitive salary and benefit package that includes a rapid acceleration path to a partnership.
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 18 days of Paid Time Off and CME package offered (plus paid holidays)
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
• Optional Short and Long Term Disability
The Lafayette/West Lafayette area is a wonderful place for family. It has many attractive neighborhoods, highly ranked public and private schools and offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, cultural entertainment and family-friendly recreational opportunities. We boast an unmatched quality of life, low-crime community that is only a short drive to Chicago to the North and Indianapolis to the South.
West Lafayette is home to Purdue University and its vast educational, cultural, research and sports resources.
Because of its low cost of living, great home prices, green initiatives and access to premiere education, Lafayette has received numerous awards from publications such as Forbes and Money Magazine. To learn more about the Lafayette/West Lafayette community, visit the following:
In addition to all of the great things about Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana is one of the best states to call home. Here are more things to know about Indiana:
• Housing costs in Indiana are below the national average
• Indiana is home to the Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts, NBA Indiana Pacers, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (home to the Indianapolis 500 and Brickyard 500), NCAA Headquarters and the College Football Hall of Fame.
• Among our state’s many higher learning institutions are Purdue University, Indiana University, University of Notre Dame, Ball State University and Butler University.
• There are multiple cultural events, museums, symphonies, theatres and zoos around the state.
• For recreation, there is hiking, biking, camping, fishing and hunting, just to mention a few
• World class shopping can be found in both small village locals and major city locations around the state.
• Indiana is within driving range to other major metropolitan cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati and Nashville.
For physicians, Indiana is an excellent state in which to practice:
• Indiana was one of the first states to implement malpractice reform over 30 years ago.
• Indiana is considered one of the most physician friendly states in which to practice, ranking in the Top 5
• Indiana has low physician density compared to population
• Indiana has competitive insurance markets and relatively high reimbursement rates
• The Indiana State Medical Society represents over 60% of the State’s physicians, enabling its membership to be influential in state politics.
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or Federal law.