Unity seeks an Office Supervisor to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal Office Supervisor will have administrative experience overseeing and managing day to day operations and have a strong clinical background. Individual will work in conjunction with the Director of Nursing to develop and execute policies and procedures as well as hiring, training, and evaluating staff. Must be a self-starter, able to handle multiple priorities, make decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Nursing or medical office experience preferred
• 2 Years Supervisory experience preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required
• Demonstrates proficiency in medical terminology
• Must have attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
• Ability to problem solve medical and non-medical issues
• Monday – Friday
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.