Unity seeks a Medical Receptionist to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our Medical Receptionists play a large role in our organization. With your unique talents and skillset, we can achieve our mission to provide excellent patient care for the people and communities we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical office experience preferred
• Basic computer knowledge required
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and be able to prioritize and multitask
• Must display honesty, integrity and be a team player
• Must display motivation and have a strong work ethic
• Allscripts/EMR experience is a plus!
• Certification(s): High School Diploma required
• Greet, register, and check patients in and out
• Verify and update patient information in medical records
• Verify insurance, collect copays, and process payments, obtain insurance authorizations
• Answer phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and schedule patient appointments
• Scan and file patient records
• Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines
• Complete special projects and assist staff in completing assignments as needed
• Average 24 hours/week
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff time off starts at up to 18 days annually
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.